I too order several items.The first dress I bought was nice and I liked the quality.
However I ordered a second dress a few months later. I didn't like the quality at all especially for the price. I threw it the closest meaning to return it. Then a few months later I ordered a red jacket I liked when I received that jacket I was disappointed and angry.
The material was very rough and cheap looking. It didn't have lining it which was very unprofessional and insulting to their customers that they would charge that high of a price for a piece clothing that looks like a young teenager would have sewn.
I decided not to order any clothing from them.I like getting my money worth.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Low Quality Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."