Verified Reviewer

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! I ordered items for Christmas presents in the first week of December.

Some items I received but most of my order is sitting in a Fed Ex warehouse. I called Fed Ex and my called was answered from someone possibly in China who had no clue why my packages are sitting for over 2 weeks and no info on when I could receive them. I called Monroe n Main to see what could be done, and a very rude clerk offered no help. Told me to contact Fed Ex because they could not do anything about shipping.

Once I gave her push back and told her I got no help from Fed Ex, she hung up on me. I called back and asked for a manager, and Jami would not connect me to a manager stating shes qualified to help. Asked if she could view my account and see who the previous rep was that hung up on me without helping me to resolve my issue. Jami states they dont document the calls.

LIAR! I work in a customer service/call center position and know thats not true. This is a company that allows its employees to be rude and no tracking info in place to document that? Once I explained my order dilemna to Jami, she decided the issue was out of her control and would get me a manager.

I REQUESTED A MGR WHEN I FIRST CALLED HER! After being on hold for so long, Jami advised she could have a manager return my call.

NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK! In the meantime paid items I ordered will not be arriving for Christmas!

User's recommendation: Avoid this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Monroe And Main Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Monroe And Main Pros: No pros.

Monroe And Main Cons: Lie to potential consumers.

Comments

#1965968

We are sorry to hear this. Please email us at socialcs@sccompanies.com with your contact information so we can look into this for you

Monroe And Main Reviews